Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Catching Up: Singapore Day 6. Off to Catalunya Brunch!

Have I already said how blessed I am to have the kind of good friends that I have? 

Usually at home, my man is charge of peeling fruits and bunking at my gf's place, she decided to peel fruits for me just after I finished my shower. Talk about showered with L.O.V.E. I must have done something right in this life to deserve such great long lasting friendships.



The next day, off we headed to Catalunya Sunday brunch. The spread was incredible. I 'm telling u....I cant eat all of them! They were all good!! From starters to dessert though some are too sweet for me.

We were however seated to this HK old man who wore his sleeping singlet in...I nearly died of shock...his armpit hair was a nitemare!


































































Our suckling pig is here!








taking the hairy armpit singlet guy








No comments: